1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

OM-D meets Aperture Expert

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by jgharold, Nov 4, 2012.

1. jgharold

jgharold Mu-43 Regular

Sep 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    To be honest James, I'm not wild about the results from those presets but I am very grateful to learn about Aperture Expert. As a committed but basically ignorant Aperture user I'm sure AE is going to be a boon for me. Many thanks for the tip.

Btw, I've had some good results using several Aperture presets from Presetpond.

• Like Like x 2
  3. aukirk

aukirk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 9, 2012
    Interesting post... I am not a big fan of filter effects like this, as it reminds me a lot of Instagram photos. However, I am interested in checking out Aperture Expert, as I really feel like there is a lot more I could be getting out of Aperture.

I really like that third photo of your son... would be interested to see what it looks like if you had post-processed it using your normal techinque...

4. jgharold

jgharold Mu-43 Regular

Sep 19, 2012
    Hi Aukirk,

I will upload the original picture for you tonight so you can compare a before and after.

5. jgharold

jgharold Mu-43 Regular

Sep 19, 2012
    Apologies for the delay but I have now uploaded the original file of my son, so you can compare.

6. aukirk

aukirk Mu-43 Regular

Sep 9, 2012
    Thanks James... I think confirms that I am not a fan of the filters... Great pictures, but I don't think it is the filter effects that make them.