1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

OM-D EM-5 T.O.P. Choice

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Fmrvette, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    The EM-5 has garnered another "Camera of the Year" award, for whatever it's worth.

Mike Johnston over at TheOnlinePhotographer has an article devoted to his choice (and some pre-choice remarks that strike me as right on the money concerning these 'best of' contests :bravo-009:).

The Online Photographer

As always Mr. Johnston's site is interesting reading.

Regards,

Jim

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    It is well deserved - though I just sold mine to another forum member, if I were to only use 1 camera system, and 1 camera body it would 100% be micro 4/3 and the OM-D. I only sold mine to fund purchase of a nicer wide angle lens for my new d600 (another great new camera this year...despite the dust/oil issues which I haven't noticed yet), but will definitely acquire one of the newer 16mp olympus bodies as soon as they hit the cameta refurbs (I'm looking at you e-pl5!). Until then my 7.5mm and 20mm are going to be sorely missed and sad on my shelf all alone with just each other!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.