OM-D E-M5 on Hike Near Sedona

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Terri, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Terri

Terri Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2012
    I just returned from Sedona, Arizona. One day we went on the West Fork of Oak Creek hike. I opted to leave my DSLR and take the M4/3 on this 6 mile hike. I used the 14-42ii lens. It performed well in some challenging situations. It was in a canyon with lower light. It was a most beautiful hike and I'm glad the camera performed well so I have some nice memories of the beautiful scenery.

[​IMG]

2. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Nice images Terri. Our family loves Sedona. A couple years ago the wife and I, our daughter and her family (our son and his family couldn't make it unfortunately) spent a couple weeks there. So many pictures, so much fun (hiking, Pink Jeep tours, Tomcar rental)!

3. abepak

abepak Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2013
    SFV, CA
    Nice pictures. I was there about a week ago. Beautiful place.

4. spinyman

spinyman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Nice Terry!

5. spinyman

spinyman Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 19, 2010
    San Diego
    Abe, Let's see the proof!

6. Terri

Terri Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2012
    I bet you did have fun with the kids. My husband and I went alone, but I know my kids and grandkids would love it!!

7. Terri

Terri Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2012
    Bet we were there at the same time. We were there on the 16th through 19th. It was chilly, but great for photos and hiking. I would love to see some of your pictures.

8. abepak

abepak Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2013
    SFV, CA
    Haha. We were. I was there from the 17th to the 18th. I just got back from my road trip yesterday. I'll post mine up once I finish sorting through them. It was pretty chilly... and very, very windy.

9. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    I love that area. Thanks for sharing. Nice photos.

10. Terri

Terri Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2012
    Thank you!!

11. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Great shots -- wonderful color. What a beautiful place to shoot.