COMPLETED OM-D E-M5 + Lenses | Location: SoCal, US | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by abepak, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abepak

abepak Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 21, 2013
    SFV, CA
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> OM-D E-M5 + Lenses
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus OM-D E-M5 + leather half case: $700
    Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4: $430
    Olympus 45mm f1.8: $300
    Olympus 15mm Bodycap lens: $30
    Extra OEM battery: $35
    </br>Location</br> SoCal, US
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I was planning on taking this off the listing today, but was asked to keep it alive a bit longer. I decided to make a new thread since the other one only held details for selling the body only and I decided to put up and change a few things and the other one went to the second page.

Here's the deal that was on my craigslist and is now open to all.

When selling individually, the body has to go first, then the lens.. so the lens is on hold until the body sells.
    If you buy a BODY + LENS combo, we can work out a slight discount.
    If you buy the whole set, I'll price it at $1400 (which is $95 cheaper than buying each separately as listed.)

Please help me fund my switch to full frame. :smile:

-=-BACKGROUND INFO-=-
    I have a black OMD EM5 that I traded for with a user on this forum. It works excellently and has no known issues. According to the serial number, it is NOT one of the batch affected by the bezel cracks. It has had a screen protector on since the first week I've had the camera.

The previous owner made a cosmetic mod and removed the white letterings. The picture of the mod can be found here: mu-43.com: Cosmetic Mod posted by the previous owner.

The camera is in great working order, but it does have some wear marks. There are three spots with finish wear. One on each side of the camera by the strap rings on the edge, and the third on the bottom edge of the hump. Current shutter count is at 4746.

If you want to see some pictures taken with the camera, I've posted several pictures on here. You can see the latest shots on here: mu-43.com: Studio Shots and see other pictures on my flickr account: My flickr account.

-=-SELLING INFO-=-
    I'm willing to sell... but the body will have to go first, then the lens. Sorry, if this doesn't go through, I don't want to be left with a camera and no lens.

If doing local pickup, price is only as listed. If not, it will be price of item + 3% Paypal (if regular. Can leave it out if doing gift) + shipping.

-=-OTHER INFO-=-
    I'm located in the San Fernando Valley area of SoCal, and am willing to drive a decent distance. Current shutter count is at 4746. Willing to ship, but buyer pays shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. DaveInPA

DaveInPA Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

May 2, 2012
    Bucks County, PA, USA
    Dave
    PM sent

3. abepak

abepak Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 21, 2013
    SFV, CA
    pm replied.

4. abepak

abepak Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 21, 2013
    SFV, CA
    All items have been sold. For those that were wanting the lens, sorry. It was sold as a set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.