1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED OM-D E-M5 + JB Camera grip + Gordy's strap | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mabelsound, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> OM-D E-M5 + JB Camera grip + Gordy's strap
    </br>Price</br> $625
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling an OM-D E-M5, bought new by me, used for about a year. Included is a JB camera grip base and Gordy's leather wrist strap. Price is $625; that includes insured US shipping and PayPal fees. Camera is in excellent condition—used but well cared for, and in perfect working shape. Comes with all the original packaging. 12-50 zoom isn't included. PLEASE EMAIL ME at jrobertlennon at gmail, rather than PM. Thank you! I can ship immediately if you buy it today or tomorrow and will send you a tracking number. USA only, I'm afraid. I will ONLY ship to the address on the PayPal receipt.

[​IMG]
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS probably
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day at most
    </br>References</br> ebay: mabelsound
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Nov 11, 2011
    Canada
    Payment sent!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.