1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED OM-D E-M1, Olympus 75mm f1.8, Panasonic 25mm f1.4 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jtibau, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtibau

jtibau Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 1, 2013
    Blacksburg, VA
    Javier Tibau
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    OM-D E-M1, Olympus 75mm f1.8, Panasonic 25mm f1.4

Prices
    SOLD Olympus OM-D E-M1 with accessories $850
    SOLD Olympus 75mm f1.8 $650
    Panasonic 25mm f1.4 $420

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I've been a lurker on this forum for a while... I have very few posts as you will surely notice. However, I am serious in selling this items which are in very good condition.

The camera comes with the original accessories plus a wasabi charger/batteries. I don't have the original strap as I never used it. I will include a Peak Design Slide with capture plate instead which is better value. The lenses have used B&W MRC filters for the whole time, those will be included. The 75 is black comes with a matching JJC hood. I don't have any of the original packaging for any of these unfortunately.

Thank you for your interest.

Olympus OM-D E-M1 - The camera is in very good or excellent condition. There are only minor scuffs in the hot shoe and the small feet on the base.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37935.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37934.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37933.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37932.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37931.

Both Lenses
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37930.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37929.

Panasonic 25mm f1.4 - You can clearly see a scratch on the filter, not on the front element on the lens.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37937.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37928.

Olympus 75mm f1.8
    attachment.php?attachmentid=37927.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    UPS

Shipping charge
    Depends on you

Handling time
    Same or Next Day

References
    http://javiertibau.me/

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything is working perfectly by the way. I was accosted once again by the doubt of building a system that is larger than what I want. I have a toddler daughter that moves too fast for the 75 and I'm not using the camera and lenses nearly enough because I don't want to carry the "big" bag everywhere (a thinktank mm30 that will go on sale later most likely). I'm feeling inclined towards something like a Fuji X100S/T and carrying a decent action camera for capturing those messy toddler moments.

I would prefer selling my items, as cash is better for keeping my "system migration" options open. But I would be up to discussing trade offers too.

Attached Files:

2. jtibau

jtibau Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 1, 2013
    Blacksburg, VA
    Javier Tibau
    I lowered the prices a little bit. Hopefully the items are more attractive. I'm open to negotiation.

3. cd23murray

cd23murray Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 7, 2012
    North Carolina
  4. jtibau

jtibau Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

May 1, 2013
    Blacksburg, VA
    Javier Tibau
    So, both the camera and the 75 are sold. Only the 25 is left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.