1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED OM-D Bundle (14,20,25,34,45,40-150,Fl-600R,bag,etc.) | Location: Boston,MA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pykers, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    OM-D Bundle (14,20,25,34,45,40-150,Fl-600R,bag,etc.)

Prices
    $1,900 for everything PP fee include, buyer pays (acutal) shipping cost

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Gear List:

Olympus OM-D E-M5 (plus 3 batteries, 2 chargers, leather strap, screen protector and J.B. Grip)
    Panasonic 14mm
    Panasonic 20mm (original version)
    Panasonic-Leica 25mm
    Olympus 45mm
    Olympus 40-150mm
    Olympus FL-600R
    Jackar 34mm
    Your choice of bag: Lowepro Video Fastpack or Lowepro Nova Sport 17L AW

Photos of gear can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpouliotphotography/sets/72157639248254713/

Hi all,

I had a post up a few weeks ago but I ended up pulling it down as people kept backing out of deals. Right now, I’m only looking to sell this as a package. If someone is interested in buying everything less an item or two, I may consider breaking up the package.

OM-D E-M5: I purchased this roughly a year ago. It has seen very little use (about 1k shots) as I've spent most of my time shooting with my X100s. The camera itself is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings, dents, etc. It has never been dropped and is always transported in a case. However, I do want to point out that this camera is affected by the bezel crack problem. Honestly, I didn't realize there was a crack until I stumbled upon the post on this site. According to Olympus' press release, this camera is still under coverage for this defect. I will include the original receipt and blank warranty card so the next owner can get this fixed if they'd like; I never got around to do it, but the option is there for any prospective buyers. The camera comes with the original packaging and receipt. I'll also include the J.B. grip, two extra batteries and a travel charger.

Panasonic 14mm: Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with front and back caps.

Panasonic 20mm (original version): Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with original box, caps, receipt, Panasonic pouch and rubber pop up lens hood.

Panasonic-Leica 25mm: Excellent condition, like new. Comes with original box, receipt, lens hood, Panasonic pouch and B + W filter.

Olympus 45mm: Very good condition, I would give it a solid 9 out of 10. I purchased this lens from another member of this site. The lens does have a few marks on the focusing ring (see pics), but they are hardly noticeable. The glass is flawless. This lens also comes with the box, a metal lens hood and two B + W filters (UV and ND).

Olympus 40-150mm: Like new condition. I've used this lens twice, it looks brand new. It comes with everything you would get if you were to buy it new.

Olympus FL-600R: Excellent condition. I purchased this from another user and only used it a handful of times (I mostly do city/landscapes). It comes with the box, pouch, flash diffuser and paperwork. The original owner lost the stand/feet for the flash, so that will not be included in the sale.

Jackar 34mm: Like new, I used the lens once. It comes with original box and all of the original accessories. Here is a review if you’ve never heard of this lens:
    http://www.ephotozine.com/article/jackar-snapshooter-34mm-f-1-8-m43-lens-review-20900

Like I said, I’m only looking to sell this as a bundle for now. I have a bunch of other bags (Lowepro, ThinkTank, etc.) and goodies (flash triggers, tripods, Panasonic GF-1, etc.) if you need something to sweeten the deal.

Finally, I just wanted to mention that I take excellent care of my photographic equipment. Photography is not a job for me, it is a passion/hobby. Because of this, I do not treat my equipment as a tool. Instead, I treat my equipment with care and respect. Like many other members of this, I work hard to pay for my gear so I handle it with care. (Sorry for all of the commas...I know I overuse them.)

Feel free to shoot over any questions you may have.

Photos of Gear: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpouliotphotography/sets/72157639248254713/

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    UPS or USPS

Shipping charge
    Buyer pays actual cost, no inflated prices.

Handling time
    -

References
    ebay: skippy-jim-flapjacks FM: pikers

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Mooring

Mooring Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2013
    Lee Mooring
    If you decide to split up let me know price on FL600R

3. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Price drop!!

4. aidanw

aidanw Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    Wellington, NZ
    Message me if you want to split the 25mm. Cheers

5. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Thanks aidanw.

I'll give it a day or two to see if anyone jumps on the price drop.

6. chonbhoy

chonbhoy Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Apr 23, 2013
    Scottish Highlands
    If you want to split the 20 give me a price.

7. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 26, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris
    I would be interested in the p20 if you decide to split the package

8. aidanw

aidanw Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 19, 2012
    Wellington, NZ
    I'll add interest in a spare battery and charger if it helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.