1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

OM-D Aki-Asahi Stuff!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Bokeaji, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    i emailed to find out if they had plans to make stuff for the new oly cam coming out

copy pasted from their response... this is the total of their response:

"Hello,

Sure we will make new OM's coverings and snap case.

Best Regards,"

2. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Hmmm...but the new OM's already have a skin. So this would go on top? Or are they just focusing on the full and half cases?

3. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    thearne.. dont be silly.. rip it off!!! lol

i know the x100 u gotta remove the skin, and they warn about voiding the warranty...
    but... i must have brown skin on silver body... it must be done!

i wonder if luigi will make one of those super worn out looking sexy cases too... hmmm...

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I'm sure Luigi is already hard at work trying fitting a case to that body. I wish I could just win the lottery and be done with it. Those cases of his cost more than my cameras.

5. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Aki Asahi is every bit as good, but cheaper!

6. Mr Hahn

Mr Hahn Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    SLC, Utah
    Nate
    +1 Aki-Asahi makes quality leather that's easily as good as anything else on the market. I've used 3 of their skins and 2 cases on multiple E-P1 and E-P2 bodies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.