[FS] OM 50/1.8, Super Takumar 50/1.4, ITouch, Nexus 7 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Darthpnoy88, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Darthpnoy88

Darthpnoy88 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dec 27, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> OM 50/1.8, Super Takumar 50/1.4, ITouch, Nexus 7
    </br>Prices</br> OM 50/1.8- $35

Super Takumar- $65

Itouch 4 gen 32gb-$120

Nexus 7- $130
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Selling the following items.

Olympus OM 50/1.8 lens- Great shape for it's age, focus and aperture all functioning. Come with the Hoya UV Filter and Rear lens cap only and adapter as a bonus $35-SOLD

Pentax Super Takumar 50/1.4- Serial number 3225511, aperture and focus rings all functional as well, a small dent as shown in the pictures. comes with the pouch and Fotodox adapter since it doesn't have the lens caps both front and rear. $65-SOLD

4th Generation IPod Touch 32GB- Currently on JB iOS 6.01 will be more than happy to update to latest iOS upon request. First the bad: Center button not functioning. Other than that the usual normal wear in the rear, front lcd has small scuffs but no major scratches that's visible. Comes with the USB 30 pin charger and also brand new earpods originally came with my IPhone 5 but never opened as I used my Sony headphones. $120

Nexus 7- Running on Stock Android Jellybean 4.22, LCD screen is in good shape no scratches, comes with micro usb/charger, cover $130-SOLD

Local pick up/meet up if you willing to drive within the LA South Bay/Long Beach
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $8.00
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 Business Day
    </br>References</br> rhansantiago84
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: