• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olypus 17mm 1.8 lens | Location: Oregon | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for esnift (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esnift

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Dan
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olypus 17mm 1.8 lens

Prices
$330 Sold

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
Selling a like new Olympus 17mm f/1.8 lens. I have two of these lenses and need the cash more than I need two of the same lens at the moment. This is a great all purpose lens and will be a great addition to your prime lens arsenal. Glass is in perfect condition and the general body condition is 9.8/10. There is a small mark above the lettering "1:1,8" where the lens cap goes, otherwise it would be 10/10. This lens has seen very little use and was pampered when in action.

Comes with box manual and unfilled warranty card.

View attachment 365860

14154322767_a7b7e06e4d_c.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 365861

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
US - included

Handling time
1 business day

References
eBay: criddlenation

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom