1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linus, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Selling my Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6 because I haven't used it enough since acquiring a 50-200mm.

It's in great shape - the hood and lens cap have the usual signs of use, but the lens itself is blemish-free (it's even still got the 140-600mm sticker!). Most importantly, the glass itself is flawless, having been protected by a Tiffen filter (included).

It focused great on my E-620 and E-30 - see a few of my favorites attached. Should work great on Micro Four Thirds bodies too since it supports High-Speed Imager AF (contrast detection) - just make sure you've got an MMF-1/2 or DMW-MA1 adapter.

I bought it new, and will send it in the original box with the protective filter and all of the paperwork.

US $250 SOLD! includes shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me. I've bought and sold several things here, and have perfect eBay feedback under the username LinusP.

Attached Files:

2. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Sold! Thanks for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.