1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linus, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Selling my Olympus Zuiko ED 70-300mm f/4-5.6 because I haven't used it enough since acquiring a 50-200mm.

It's in great shape - the hood and lens cap have the usual signs of use, but the lens itself is blemish-free (it's even still got the 140-600mm sticker!). Most importantly, the glass itself is flawless, having been protected by a Tiffen filter (included).

It focused great on my E-620 and E-30 - see a few of my favorites attached. Should work great on Micro Four Thirds bodies too since it supports High-Speed Imager AF (contrast detection) - just make sure you've got an MMF-1/2 or DMW-MA1 adapter.

I bought it new, and will send it in the original box with the protective filter and all of the paperwork.

US $250 SOLD! includes shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me. I've bought and sold several things here, and have perfect eBay feedback under the username LinusP.

Attached Files:

2. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Sold! Thanks for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.