• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 150 f/2.0, MMF-3, EC-14 and EC-20 teleconverters. Ships: Worldwide PRICE UPDATE

mattia

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: mattia

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 150 f/2.0, MMF-3, EC-14 and EC-20 teleconverters

Prices: PRICE UPDATE: 1300,00 for Lens with both teleconverters and MMF-3 adapter
Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 150 f/2.0: EUR 1250 with box and all accessories, see photos
Olympus MMF-3 m43 to 43 adapter: EUR 200 with box
Olympus EC-14 1.4x teleconverter: EUR 250 no box
Olympus EC-20 2.0x teleconverter: EUR 250 no box

Ships to: Worldwide

Description: For sale: mint condition ‘Little Tuna’ - perhaps the finest telephoto prime available for 43 and works very well together with an E-M1 series body with PDAF. Full weather sealing with the MMF-3 adapter.

Add the teleconverters and you have a 210 f/2.8 or a 300 f/4.0,an incredible reach coupled with the 2x crop factor.

My reason for selling is that I’ve decided to consolidate to a single system (Sony) that better fits my preferences (landscape and people), and I simply do not shoot telephoto enough to warrant keeping a full m43 system. This remains perhaps the best lens I’ve ever owned on any system.

I’m located in Groningen, the Netherlands. EU shipping preferred, international shipment possible to PayPal confirmed addresses.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: PostNL tracked and insured, FedEx/UPS/DHL if preferred by buyer, at cost

Shipping charge: Depending on destination, at cost

Handling time: 1-3 working days

References: good standing as eBay buyer, don't sell much online however.

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom