[FS] Olympus Zuiko Digital 50mm f/2 macro MINT | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by svtquattro, Sep 29, 2012.

1. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    What item(s) are you looking to sell?
    Olympus Zuiko Digital 50mm f/2 macro MINT ​
    Where are you located?
    Canada ​
    What is your asking price? If selling multiple items, enter the asking price for the primary item here, and indicate prices of other items in the "Describe in detail" section below
    Which of the following describes your sale? (Choose all that apply)
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Where will you ship to?
    Worldwide ​
    What form(s) of payment will you accept?
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (warning: violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    What shipping method will you use?
    Canada Post or Fedex ​
    How much do you charge for shipping?
    Please PM/email for ship costs ​
    What is your handling time? (Time taken to package and drop off the item(s) for shipment)
    1 day ​
    List any external references such as your Ebay or FredMiranda username:
    ebay ID: gearhog ​
    Describe in detail the item(s) you want to sell, trade, or buy. Include any additional comments or details in this section
    I have a MINT Olympus Zuiko Digital 50mm f/2 macro for sale, with case and lens hood.

Buyer pays shipping, please provide zip code or postal code for a quote.

Used very little so I'm selling to raise money for an OM-D. Will consider E-PM1 as partial trade.

This lens is from the High Grade line, and has spectacular image quality. Truly a classic.

Weatherproofed as well.

From dpreview:

"offers a winning combination of optical quality and solid build in a compact package."

"With an unusually fast maximum aperture for a macro lens, it's described as a dual purpose optic also suitable for portraits; indeed it's the closest to a classic portrait prime Olympus currently produces. The optical design is suitably complex for a macro lens, with 11 elements in 10 groups including 1 ED glass element, and includes a floating focus system for optimum correction across the entire distance range. This enables a minimum focus distance of 0.2m, giving a 1:2 (0.5x) maximum magnification, which translates to an image area similar to that obtained using a 1:1 macro lens on the 35mm full-frame format. The lens incorporates Olympus's 'focus-by-wire' system, whereby the manual focus ring is used to drive the lens's AF motor electronically (as opposed to being mechanically coupled to the focus unit).

The 50mm F2.0 Macro is also designed for full integration with Olympus's macro flash system, with both the RF11 ring flash and TF22 twin flash units attaching via the FS-FR1 adaptor ring to a bayonet mount at the front of the lens (which is also used for the hood). Additionally, it can be used with the EX-25 extension tube to achieve 1:1 magnification, and with the EC-14 teleconverter to give a 70mm F 2.8 lens."

Check the box to acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Use the attachment manager below to attach any images for this listing (max dimension: 1024px)
    - ​

Attached Files:

2. shrimp123

shrimp123 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
  3. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    No but I'll try him now. Thanks!
  4. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    Nobody at $350 ? Great lens sits in my drawer, unused...