[FS] Olympus Zuiko Digital 4/3 lens: 50mm macro f/2 | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by svtquattro, Oct 2, 2012.

1. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    [Will consider trade for u43 lenses: 45mm f/1.8, PL 25mm, Panny 14mm f/2.5, Oly 12mm f/2.0, etc]

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
    Shipping instructions: Canada Post, Fedex Ground/International Express or Economy

Price: $350USD + shipping

I have a MINT Olympus Zuiko Digital 50mm f/2 macro for sale, with case and lens hood.

***More photos available upon request***

Payment via PayPal gift, Buyer pays shipping, please provide zip code or postal code for a quote. I have my company account with 25% Fedex discount on Priority or Economy shipments. Or Canada Post / USPS.

Used very little so I'm selling to raise money for an OM-D. Will consider E-PM1 as partial trade.

This lens is from the High Grade line, and has spectacular image quality. Truly a classic.

Weatherproofed as well.

From dpreview:

"offers a winning combination of optical quality and solid build in a compact package."

"With an unusually fast maximum aperture for a macro lens, it's described as a dual purpose optic also suitable for portraits; indeed it's the closest to a classic portrait prime Olympus currently produces. The optical design is suitably complex for a macro lens, with 11 elements in 10 groups including 1 ED glass element, and includes a floating focus system for optimum correction across the entire distance range. This enables a minimum focus distance of 0.2m, giving a 1:2 (0.5x) maximum magnification, which translates to an image area similar to that obtained using a 1:1 macro lens on the 35mm full-frame format. The lens incorporates Olympus's 'focus-by-wire' system, whereby the manual focus ring is used to drive the lens's AF motor electronically (as opposed to being mechanically coupled to the focus unit).

The 50mm F2.0 Macro is also designed for full integration with Olympus's macro flash system, with both the RF11 ring flash and TF22 twin flash units attaching via the FS-FR1 adaptor ring to a bayonet mount at the front of the lens (which is also used for the hood). Additionally, it can be used with the EX-25 extension tube to achieve 1:1 magnification, and with the EC-14 teleconverter to give a 70mm F 2.8 lens." [/INDENT]Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS / Canada Post or Fedex ​
    Shipping charge
    Contact me for price, please provide zip code ​
    Handling time
    1 ​
    ebay: gearhog ​
    Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    I re-read my post and can't even find the price!

Lowered to $350 + shipping. Thanks for looking!