COMPLETED Olympus Zuiko DIGITAL 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 Mk. II Plus MMF-3 | Location: UK | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Levster, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levster

Levster Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Olympus Zuiko DIGITAL 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 Mk. II Plus MMF-3

Ships to
    EU

Link to Ebay listing
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171449697121?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

For sale is my used Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 Mk ll lens for Four Thirds and an Olympus MMF-3 Micro Four Thirds to Four Thirds adapter. The high-quality ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II zoom offers an equivalent range of 28-108mm on a 35mm film camera. It is a bright all-round zoom lens offering both wide angle and short telephoto, making it the ideal basic lens. It's strong light gathering power makes it ideal for shooting with available light. The lens is also dust and splash proof.

I have used this lens on my OMD EM-1 with the Olympus MMF-3 adapter. The MMF-3 is also included in the sale. The MMF-3 passes through all electrical contacts so that autofocus and EXIF data works on Micro Four Thirds cameras. The adapter is also dust and splash proof, so combined with a EM-5 or EM-1 this combination offers a fully dust and splash proof combination.

This is what the lens looks like on my camera:

Snapseed-1 by -the-levster-

References
    Ebay: Levster

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.