1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus ZUIKO 45mm F1.8 $263

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by iHadJelloToday, Jul 29, 2013.

1. iHadJelloToday

iHadJelloToday Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2013
  2. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    It's the Amazon of Japan. The experience largely depends on the store you're buying from.

3. sammykhalifa

sammykhalifa Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    A good deal and one I'm going to look into, but I just love the auto-translation. :D

I mean, who doesn't enjoy the gentle senility?

4. iHadJelloToday

iHadJelloToday Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2013
    Sounds more like a feminine wash..."Mom, do you ever get that not so fresh senility feeling?"

5. nuclearboy

nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    This particular vendor does not ship to the USA. There are other vendors on Rakuten that will, however. I have used Rakuten a few times. It can be an adventure to read all of the emails and notes (Some are in English but I used Google translate for some parts that were not).

I found the Rakuten vendors I used to be very good. Shipping was fast and the package was in good condition. Olympus warranties are fine, apparently so no worries there.

There will be shipping too.

The best deal I saw was from our user here Monk3y in the buy/sell listing. He had the 45mm earlier for $300 with shipping included. This was a new lens from Japan.

6. thchen

thchen Mu-43 Regular

Jan 28, 2012
    the rakuten deals are best when the dollar is stronger...

7. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
    Just a quick FYI, usually Panasonic warranties are regional and Olympus warranties are worldwide.

8. monk3y

monk3y Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 14, 2013
    in The Cloud...
    Steven
    Thank you for the plug nuclearboy :wink::smile: :drinks: