• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus Zuiko 40mm F/1.4 for Pen F series

Buy/Sell feedback for aleksanderpolo (4)

aleksanderpolo

Mu-43 Regular
For sale is the Olympus Zuiko 40mm F/1.4 lens for Pen F series.

The lens is in excellent condition. The glass is pristine with no scratch, haze, fungus, marks, etc. Focusing is very smooth. Aperture open and close smoothly, there is no oil on blade. If I am not mistaken, Pen F lens does not have "click" at each stop due to its metering system. Minimal sign of use.

The lens was originally for the half frame Pen F series, but it can be adapted to micro 4/3 or NEX with suitable adapter (not included). I use it on GF1 with excellent result. It has short flange distance so the overall size + adapter is similar to that of RF lens, but at the same time its minimal focus distance is 0.35m, rather than the limiting 0.7m of the Nokton 35 and 40, very useful. The last picture show a size comparison of the Pen 40 with Nokton 58 when mounted on m4/3 adapter.

One in similar condition just sold on the bay:
Mint Olympus Pen F 18 x 24mm Half Frame 40mm f1.4 Lens | eBay

My asking price is $300 + shipping fee (USPS priority in US) or best offer. I pay the paypal fee. Also selling is my Pen FT camera:

Olympus Pen FT F Half Frame Camera body w/ Case works | eBay
Will take best offer for the camera or offer discount if buy both.

Pictures can be seen here:
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 40 1.4 by Polo Lam

Thanks for looking

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro

Who would have thought PEN FT had become serious hardcore stuff (Sorry to disappoint, it was purely lurking as I had no intention to bid, but still) ?

"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Don't feel too bad, I'm in Canada and apparently I can look but can't touch. Won't ship to Canada.

aleksanderpolo

Mu-43 Regular
I prefer not to ship international on ebay due to some rather shady international buyers in the past. But if you are interested, pm me and we can talk :)

aleksanderpolo

Mu-43 Regular
I can put a generic front cap on. But I don't have the rear cap. It is mounted on an m4/3 adapter with a rear cap (not included here) all the time when stored. I will properly protect the rear element during shipment.

Latest threads

Top Bottom