COMPLETED Olympus ZD 14-54mm MKII f/2.8-3.5, mZD 14-42mm mkII R, MMF-3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mclarenf3, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Olympus ZD 14-54mm MKII f/2.8-3.5

For sale is my 14-54mm mkII lens that I have been happily using with my G2 and now my E-M5. On both cameras it was able to focus as fast or faster than any other four thirds lens (four thirds, not micro four thirds).

It's a great lens that surpasses the quality of any micro four thirds zoom, is faster than anything offered currently, and keeps the weather sealing of the E-M5 when used with the MMF-3 (which I am also selling separately).

I'm letting this go because I want to consolidate down to one standard zoom lens only.

It comes with the original front and rear caps, the lens hood, and also the box.

I'm asking $360 shipped in US and Canada.

Olympus MMF-3 Weather-sealed adapter

Since I am letting go of my 14-54mm MKII I don't need a four thirds adapter anymore. I did get this as part of the rebate, so it will be missing the UPC code from the box, but everything else is included.

I'm asking $115 shipped in US and Canada.

Olympus mZD 14-42mm MKII R f/3.5-5.6

I'm letting this one go for the same reason that I don't want to have multiple zooms of the same focal length. It's a great little lens to use as a walk-about or travel lens, but I'm starting to us my primes for that instead.

It comes with the original front and rear caps, but no box as it was a part of the kit with my E-M5. The colour is black.

I'm asking an even $100 shipped in US and Canada, exactly what it cost me.

If you buy more than one item, I will offer discounts, so just PM me with what you are interested in. I'm pretty flexible, so don't be scared to PM me. ;)

If you have a black mZD 12-50mm that you are looking to trade (for either of these) shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

PS: I will have photos up shortly.

2. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

May 17, 2011
    sending pm

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010