1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus ZD 14-54mm MKII f/2.8-3.5, mZD 14-42mm mkII R, MMF-3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mclarenf3, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010
    Canada
    Olympus ZD 14-54mm MKII f/2.8-3.5

For sale is my 14-54mm mkII lens that I have been happily using with my G2 and now my E-M5. On both cameras it was able to focus as fast or faster than any other four thirds lens (four thirds, not micro four thirds).

It's a great lens that surpasses the quality of any micro four thirds zoom, is faster than anything offered currently, and keeps the weather sealing of the E-M5 when used with the MMF-3 (which I am also selling separately).

I'm letting this go because I want to consolidate down to one standard zoom lens only.

It comes with the original front and rear caps, the lens hood, and also the box.

I'm asking $360 shipped in US and Canada.

Olympus MMF-3 Weather-sealed adapter

Since I am letting go of my 14-54mm MKII I don't need a four thirds adapter anymore. I did get this as part of the rebate, so it will be missing the UPC code from the box, but everything else is included.

I'm asking $115 shipped in US and Canada.

Olympus mZD 14-42mm MKII R f/3.5-5.6

I'm letting this one go for the same reason that I don't want to have multiple zooms of the same focal length. It's a great little lens to use as a walk-about or travel lens, but I'm starting to us my primes for that instead.

It comes with the original front and rear caps, but no box as it was a part of the kit with my E-M5. The colour is black.

I'm asking an even $100 shipped in US and Canada, exactly what it cost me.

If you buy more than one item, I will offer discounts, so just PM me with what you are interested in. I'm pretty flexible, so don't be scared to PM me. ;)

If you have a black mZD 12-50mm that you are looking to trade (for either of these) shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

PS: I will have photos up shortly.

2. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

May 17, 2011
    sending pm

3. mclarenf3

mclarenf3 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Nov 23, 2010