1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Olympus ZD 12-60 (4/3) lens w/warranty | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dhazeghi, Sep 1, 2013.

1. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus ZD 12-60 (4/3) lens w/warranty
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking to pick up an Olympus ZD 12-60 f/2.8-4.0 (4/3) lens that's in good condition and still under the original Olympus 1-year warranty, including paperwork (warranty card, copy of sales receipt). Refurb is okay too, so long as it's under the 90-day warranty and has paperwork. Have various m4/3 gear available if somebody is looking for a trade. Thanks!
    </br>Offering</br> N/A
    </br>References</br> FredMiranda: dhazeghi, eBay: dhazeghi
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Nepherim

Nepherim Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 27, 2012
    NJ, USA
    I have a 12-60 in very good condition, but out of warranty. Let me know if you're interested.

3. dhazeghi

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Thanks for the offer. Warranty however is a must. Trying to avoid the $200-$300 repairs I've been having every 18 months or so.

4. Nepherim

Nepherim Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 27, 2012
    NJ, USA
    I'll sell my e3 as well then, which eliminates compatibility issues between systems :) have to admire your persistence though!

5. dhazeghi

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara