[EXPIRED] Olympus XZ-1 with accessories

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jhosper, Jul 19, 2012.

1. jhosper

jhosper New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 27, 2012
    Green Bay, WI
    For sale is a beautiful Olympus XZ-1 in white. The camera has been absolutely great for me but I'm hoping to sell it to get into the CSC market. The camera does great in low light due to its bright lens and I rarely used it above ISO400. Raw files from the camera are great for using in Lightroom and print excellent. :smile:

I bought the camera in early April of 2012 and have used it quite frequently. I don't know how to get an exact shutter count but I think it is probably close to 3000 pictures. I also put a screen protector on it right away to avoid scratches.

I have accessories that I bought separate from the camera that I would be giving you with it for free. I have 2 extra batteries from Wasabi Power (better than stock I think) with wall charger. You also get a lens cleaning kit, extra screen protectors and camera case.

I would like to sell it for $320 and this would include paypal fees and shipping. I'm located in Green Bay, Wisconsin so shipping in USA would be included, further away shipping I would have to check on.

Attached Files: