Olympus XZ-1 for $280. Plenty of other cameras too.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Dec 23, 2011.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
  2. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    :eek: it's not a typo, is it? If I may ask what's the plan?

3. drizek

drizek Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    I can't check myself right now. Are there any canikon slrs?

4. timothysoong

timothysoong Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 10, 2011
    Taipei, Taiwan
    roflmao..

----------

And also it says the XZ-1 costs $403.99, not $280. =\

5. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    name change to "camerahoarder"?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Wow, despite what may seem like a touch of insanity, those prices are crazy. I'm not getting any of those prices. Perhaps the blow-out is over. (or lenshoarder bought them all!)

7. Masis

Masis New to Mu-43

Dec 19, 2011
    It was a midnight madness sale. Lasted until 8AM EST.

8. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    cool, I was 20 minutes too late. So, how many did you end up with lenshoarder? 22, SO FAR..... I'll bet you awoke with a headache this morning.

9. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    22 cameras? Did you wake up in a strange bed handcuffed to the prime minister of Norway with a revolver in the other hand as well? Well played.

10. peaceridge

peaceridge Mu-43 Regular

Jun 2, 2011
    How do you find such deals (in a timely manner)? A particular website sending you auto updates?

11. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    In this case, yes. Best Buy had sent me an email about midnight sale. As always, I forgot to go back and check it out. Didn't miss much I guess, don't really want to buy anymore stuff.

12. taran

taran Mu-43 Regular

Oct 19, 2011
    Bestbuy cancelled thousands of orders according to CNN this morning. Maybe you will get them, maybe you won't. I wouldn't be counting my chickens though.

13. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    CNN as usual, is way late to the game. That was cancellations for their black friday fiasco. Also, they made up for it by handing out giftcards left and right. I'm kind of hoping they do cancel some since some people got giftcards for the full value of the cancelled item. They ordered something for $160, it got cancelled and BB gave them a GC for $160. That's free money.

Sadly or happily, depending on your perspective, some of my cameras have shipped. 5 that I got for in store pickup are not available which puts me into no man's land. It's not cancelled, yet it's not pick up able.

14. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I never buy anything at BestBuy. The knowledge of its staff has always been embarassing. CompUSA was much better, IMO.

15. lenshoarder

Nov 7, 2010
    Wow, I didn't think anything could beat the Fuji S2950 camera I got at Best Buy for $20. Today, it got beat. I got a clearance Sony HX5V for $20 at my local Best Buy. It's still $286 on Amazon.