Olympus will evolve in (after link)

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Very interesting... especially the 'Time to Evolve?'

Maybe a play on E-System? and if the E-System were to evolve... how about a mirrorless 4/3rds camera?

...or a flagship m4/3rds camera?

Whatever it is, I hope it's something more revolutionary than evolutionary :flypig:

Thanks for the pointer Herman. :smile:

Cheers

Brian

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I think they will evolve back to film cameras...

BTW i love/hate countdowns like these :confused: Always ends up with something pretty uninteresting..

Maybe they made a new pink coloured point´n shoot?

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Maybe they have a body with Panasonic's next generation sensor?

Interesting quotes from that article :

A factor of 4 increase in sensitivity will allow the Micro 4/3rds camera to surpass the full frame Canon 5DMkII.
...and for the future :
Curved image sensors curve around the back of an aspherical lens element, producing huge gains in image quality and lens design. It's actually similar in design to the human retina.
Exciting times ahead for practical photography, I think. :yahoo:

Cheers

Brian

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
The new rumour is that the first rumour is a hoax... just a countdown to yet another promotional website / forum (as per Panasonic's recent countdown teaser).

Whatever, we'll find out soon enough... with PMA looming.

Cheers

Brian

flipGTO

Mu-43 Regular
I do not understand all the hype over this Malaysian website. It is not confirmed by any Olympus sites and the who.is says the site is owned by a marketing firm in Malaysia. Did everyone forget that Olympus's main headquarters is in Japan and not Malaysia?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom