Olympus , We have come full circle!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by stuntman, Jan 24, 2015.

1. stuntman

stuntman M43 FOR THIRDS 4 EVER

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I am the proud owner of the EPL2, the EM5, 40-150,12-50, 12-42, 45 1.8, 25 1.8 and the 60 macro lenses. I love this system! I wanted another body so I could have 2 lens setups to carry without having to change lenses. I was looking for another EM5 but, found an EM10 at a price I could not refuse. While waiting for it to arrive I did some research and discovered it takes a completely different battery. I noted the battery number and went right to B&H and proceeded to order 2 for backup. As I entered the info into their cart I saw my previous order history for the exact same battery. When I bought my EPL2, years ago, I ordered 3 more batteries for it. I have not used the camera since I bought the EM5. It appears the EM10 uses the exact same battery!!! I have had them on charge waiting for another camera life. Thank you Olympus!
    Ed

• Like Like x 2
  2. jhumroo

jhumroo Mu-43 Regular

Jan 20, 2015
    Texas
    Good to know about the battery. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the E-M10? I've been wanting one, but the retail price for new are quite high. Thanks!

3. Yycdave

Yycdave Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2014
    The continuity actually goes even further back; I'm successfully using the batteries from my E-620 in my E-M10!

4. stuntman

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I bought it from the Member sell/trade on this site.

5. stuntman

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    Good to know.

6. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I powered up my batteries from my E410 to put in the Stylus 1 when I got that for Christmas a year ago (using that original charger though). I couldn't wait for the latest ones to charge!