Olympus , We have come full circle!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by stuntman, Jan 24, 2015.

1. stuntman

stuntman M43 FOR THIRDS 4 EVER

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I am the proud owner of the EPL2, the EM5, 40-150,12-50, 12-42, 45 1.8, 25 1.8 and the 60 macro lenses. I love this system! I wanted another body so I could have 2 lens setups to carry without having to change lenses. I was looking for another EM5 but, found an EM10 at a price I could not refuse. While waiting for it to arrive I did some research and discovered it takes a completely different battery. I noted the battery number and went right to B&H and proceeded to order 2 for backup. As I entered the info into their cart I saw my previous order history for the exact same battery. When I bought my EPL2, years ago, I ordered 3 more batteries for it. I have not used the camera since I bought the EM5. It appears the EM10 uses the exact same battery!!! I have had them on charge waiting for another camera life. Thank you Olympus!
    Ed

• Like Like x 2
  2. jhumroo

jhumroo Mu-43 Regular

Jan 20, 2015
    Texas
    Good to know about the battery. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the E-M10? I've been wanting one, but the retail price for new are quite high. Thanks!

3. Yycdave

Yycdave Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2014
    The continuity actually goes even further back; I'm successfully using the batteries from my E-620 in my E-M10!

4. stuntman

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    I bought it from the Member sell/trade on this site.

5. stuntman

Jul 6, 2011
    Connecticut
    ED
    Good to know.

6. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I powered up my batteries from my E410 to put in the Stylus 1 when I got that for Christmas a year ago (using that original charger though). I couldn't wait for the latest ones to charge!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.