1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus VF-3, where to buy in Edinburgh or London?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by erb3742, Oct 27, 2012.

1. erb3742

erb3742 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 3, 2012
    Southern California
    Eric
    I am on vacation in Edinburgh currently and would like to pick up the VF-3, can anyone recommend where I may be able to find one? If not in Edinburgh, I will be in London on Tuesday so maybe there are larger camera stores there that would stock it?

Appreciate any help!

2. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Most likely place in Edinburgh would be Jessops (27 Shandwick Place, open 10am to 5pm on Sundays) - but they are charging £170 for it! (it's £115 on amazon and the VF2 is £165 or so on amazon)

Their website suggests it is in stock though:
    Olympus VF-3 Viewfinder for PEN - Jessops - Viewfinders, Prisms and Hoods

So I would suggest waiting until you are in London, where there are lots of camera shops, or perhaps order from amazon for delivery to where you are staying in London? The third party seller on amazon is cheapest (£115) but you may wish to pay the extra and order from amazon themselves (£125.82) - with the paid delivery option (One-Day Delivery) it will be there by Tuesday.
    Olympus VF-3 Electronic Viewfinder: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

If you wanted to try a shop in London, Camera World is fairly central and have them at £150: Olympus VF-3 Electronic Viewfinder at CameraWorld
    Address: 14 Wells Street London W1T 3PB Map: 14 Wells Street London W1T 3PB - Google Maps
    There are also lots of electronic shops near there on Tottenham Court Road if you wanted to shop around for a cheaper price - they are more general electronic shops rather than camera shops though.

Enjoy Edinburgh and if you need some photo ideas check out: http://photosofedinburgh.wordpress.com/2012/10/02/top-edinburgh-autumn-photography-locations/

• Like Like x 1