1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus VF-2 w/eyecup

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Promit, May 1, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Honestly, I don't know what the fascination is with this particular accessory, especially as it doesn't work with glasses at all. For sale is a mint condition Olympus VF-2, barely used for much of anything. Includes the Olympus EP-9 eyecup attachment. (This thing is pretty comfy if my glasses aren't on, I admit.) It also comes with a little bag.

Asking $180 shipped OBO to CONUS. Intl people: shipping costs are going to be an extra $20 USD, assuming there's no crazy customs headaches. I will prefer US buyers.
    OLY10066.
    And the dust is my fault for pointing a dedicated flash at this thing and using the Oly 45mm. Incredibly sharp little thing. It will be sent clean :)

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    SOLD!