Olympus VF-2 viewfinder for $199 at Staples.com w/ free shipping!

cbrock

Mu-43 Regular
If you use the direct link it shows as $279 still. For some reason you have to search using the product number you gave, then it will come up as $199. Great deal!

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
If you use the direct link it shows as $279 still. For some reason you have to search using the product number you gave, then it will come up as $199. Great deal!
Yep. It's the "L1" promotion so the sku has to have that in it.

theflyer

Mu-43 Regular
for anyone who's interested in taking advantage of this deal at staples i just did it, bought the VF2 for $199, stacked a $25 off $75 coupon on top of it, dropping the final price to $175 no shipping (but + tax).

and if anyone out there needs a staples $25 off $100 coupon, i have an extra one - thought i could stack two of them but the original deal only allows one addt'l coupon. i paid $2.50 for it, am asking $2 in return for the addt'l $25 savings.

Andrew.

Chuckr53

Mu-43 Regular
Great Find!

Thanks for the great info! :biggrin:

I got the $25 off $100 coupon, and ended up with a total cost (incl coupon, tax, and free shipping) of $187.98. To sweeten the deal, I got triple rewards points on my credit card! :2thumbs:

Chuck

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom