1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus vf-2 and e-pl1

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by andycapp, Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andycapp

andycapp Guest

0   0   0

Excellent condition E-PL1 with 14-42mm lens. Comes with vf-2. Selling this backup to downgrade to smaller compact. I really don't have the space for it in my bag. Does anyone know of a good compact to switch to? It defiantly needs raw support and a good screen size. Anyway $325 shipping included . I will only ship in U.S.

2. andycapp

andycapp Guest

0   0   0

Bump..Will separate items:
    VF-2 $165 free shipping
    E-PL1 With lens $165 free shipping

Would trade VF-2 For Older 4/3 system: must have a lens
    E-420
    E-410
    E-510
    E-520
    Other options Nikon p7000
    Open to others as well, let me know. Wanted smaller compact camera but would consider one of these.

3. andycapp

andycapp Guest

0   0   0

Bump,
    vf-2 $150 - Free shipping/ Comes with original box and small pouch
    e-pl1 with 14-42mm lens $150 - Free shipping / Comes with 1 battery, charger, 1 body cap, f/r caps for the lens. Original unused Olympus camera strap.
    1 MD to M43 adapter New never used, bought from rainbow imaging. $18 free shipping
    1 M42 to m43 adapter USED excellent condition. $14 free shipping

paypal only U.S. shipping only.

4. andycapp

andycapp Guest

0   0   0

Im having trouble replying back to offers on mu43 app. Will respond when i get to a pc.

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.