Olympus UK free 17mm f1.2 with an EM1 Mk3

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Received an email from Olympus outlining a UK offer on the EM1 Mk3 with free 17mm f1.2 lens.

Can't give any further detail because their whole website is down at the moment, but hopefully the following link will work at some point:

EDIT: It's back up.

FREE 17mm F1.2 lens worth £1199.99

Last edited:

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Well dang, wonder if we'll see something like that. I could probably buy the set and sell off the 17mm and my E-M1.2 to cover the cost of the upgrade.
That's what I planned to do with the EM1 Mk2 with free 1.2 lens last year. As an early adopter I paid £999 before the dealers cottoned on and put the price up by 20%.

I've still got the camera & lens ;)

davidzvi

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
I couldn't justify keeping that lens. As it is I'll probably end up waiting for the 20 Pro to go on sale or show up on the refurb site before I actually get one. Small to medium sized primes and f/4 Pro zooms meet my needs.

Robstar1963

Mad on Motorsports
Real Name
Rob
@RichardC
I’m convinced that OMDS are clearing the shelves of EM1/3s in the lead up to the release of the ‘WOW’ camera early next year
The similar deal with the EM1/2 with free PRO lenses preceded the EM1/2 being dropped (very few available now from very few U.K. dealers)

Ghostbuggy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Phill
This deal is not a Black Friday deal though. It is valid until 20 December, so it stays relevant even after Black Friday.
That's true, I was thinking about opening a dedicated topic just as Richard did, but thought it might be better off to combine it in the Black Friday thread since that promotion launched on the same day. I haven't thought however about how long that deal is valid though, so people who might be interested in it after the usual Black Friday buzz has ended, might easily miss it.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom