Olympus Test & Wow

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Veteran
I just got mail that the E-m1 mark III is now added to the list of cameras to be tried out. Since I was already trying out the E-m5 mark III for this weekend, I added the E-m1 mark III as well (though I suspect because of the LCD viewfinder in the E-m1 mark III, that I will ultimately go for the E-m5 mark III). I replied to a post over in dpreview about questions of whether the viewfinder is TFT LCD or OLED, and it looks like tomorrow, I will find out:
And note, while it isn't part of Test & Wow, Hunts in Melrose, MA will be having their clean and check session with Olympus cameras next weekend where they have the repair pros come in and check the camera, clean the sensors, etc.

CO_yeti

Mu-43 Regular
This seems very unique. Any other manufactures lending new bodies out to regular users before release for free? Just tried the E-M1X only because I could, but now I have an E-M1iii reserved for early March. I'm actually interested in the mark iii and could see myself making the purchase.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom