• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Stylus Epic 35mm f2.8 (MJU II) with Case *Excellent | Location: Canada | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Theo K.
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus Stylus Epic 35mm f2.8 (MJU II) with Case *Excellent

Prices
$129

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
Is your full frame film? If you are, I have a classic pocket camera for you. :cool:

In excellent and extremely clean condition, virtually new looking and functioning. This model is well sought after especially in this condition. This was my last film camera purchase before going digital. I only shot about 5 rolls of film with it and since put it in storage in my temperature controlled and dry bedroom. I used it so little that I haven't even unpeeled the stickers most users tended to do.

It comes with very good condition original Olympus carrying case. I took lots of pictures of the camera for your examination. One picture is of the shiny clean battery compartment; I removed the battery before put the camera in storage. The rubber seal is in great condition, the lens spotless, and body shows no scratches. If you think you see blemishes in the pictures, they are lint and dust.

I'm a 100% feedback seller on eBay, and completed a handful of transactions on this site.

View attachment 387258Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387259Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387260Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387261Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387262Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387263Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387264Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr
View attachment 387265Stylus Epic MJU2 by CyberTred, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
Canada Post

Shipping charge
Free. Insurance extra.

Handling time
1 day

References
eBay: Cybertred (354 positives)

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Theo

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Theo K.
Bump

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mu-43 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom