• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Stylus 1 ~ super nice condition. Ships: US

dlafon

Mu-43 Veteran
User name: dlafon

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus Stylus 1 ~ super nice condition

Prices: $320

Ships to: US

Description: Hello,

This Olympus Stylus 1 camera is in wonderful condition. It is one of my favorite cameras ever, with a 28-300mm equivalent lens with a bright f/2.8 aperture, and similar functionality to the OMD series cameras. All functions are working properly with no issues. The current shutter count is 4,275 shots at the moment. The camera body looks beautiful overall, with only small marks and blemishes on the multifunction ring and auto opening lens cap. There is one very faint scratch on the rear LCD glass, but it is very difficult to notice, otherwise the screen looks great overall. The viewfinder glass looks excellent with no scratches or damage. Please look closely at my photos for a good representation of the camera’s cosmetic condition. This camera has the latest firmware updates installed, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. The camera will include an aftermarket battery and travel charger, a leather wrist strap, and the original Olympus set-up disk.

The price includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and PayPal fee.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
Thank you

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: see description

Shipping charge: included in price

Handling time: 24 hours or less

References: same user name on FredMiranda

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

ng617

New to Mu-43
User name: dlafon

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus Stylus 1 ~ super nice condition

Prices: $275

Ships to: US

Description: Hello,

This Olympus Stylus 1 camera is in wonderful condition. It is one of my favorite cameras ever, with a 28-300mm equivalent lens with a bright f/2.8 aperture, and similar functionality to the OMD series cameras. All functions are working properly with no issues. The current shutter count is 4,275 shots at the moment. The camera body looks beautiful overall, with only small marks and blemishes on the multifunction ring and auto opening lens cap. There is one very faint scratch on the rear LCD glass, but it is very difficult to notice, otherwise the screen looks great overall. The viewfinder glass looks excellent with no scratches or damage. Please look closely at my photos for a good representation of the camera’s cosmetic condition. This camera has the latest firmware updates installed, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. The camera will include an aftermarket battery and travel charger, a leather wrist strap, and the original Olympus set-up disk.

The price includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and PayPal fee.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
Thank you

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method: see description

Shipping charge: included in price

Handling time: 24 hours or less

References: same user name on FredMiranda

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom