Olympus Site: Reconditioned Product Update Frequency?

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
Hello Friends,

Does anyone know when updates are posted to the reconditioned section of the Olympus website? I'm looking for a few specific lenses, and refresh the reconditioned lens page several times a day. I'd like to know if there is a set time of day this section of the Olympus site is updated, so that I know when to look for new inventory. I'm spending way too much time looking at that webpage!

Thank you

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Look everyday at every hour. I remember awhile back they accidentally posted ridiculously low dealer prices in the wee hours of the morning and I believe they honored the pricing for those lucky enough to order. It's also a good idea to order if there is a good price before a holiday weekend. They usually will honor price changes within a week or two apart and will sometimes honor discount coupons if you purchased the item within the same week of when they offered the coupon. Olympus is actually quite nice in accommodating their customers.

joesilver

Mu-43 Regular
Someone recently posted somewhere in this forum this link to a useful Windows program that alerts you when any Web page of your choice is updated. This could be used to let you know when new content is posted to the Get Olympus refurbished lenses page.

http://www.cmcode.co.uk/webmon

thenextpage

Mu-43 Veteran
Look everyday at every hour. I remember awhile back they accidentally posted ridiculously low dealer prices in the wee hours of the morning and I believe they honored the pricing for those lucky enough to order. It's also a good idea to order if there is a good price before a holiday weekend. They usually will honor price changes within a week or two apart and will sometimes honor discount coupons if you purchased the item within the same week of when they offered the coupon. Olympus is actually quite nice in accommodating their customers.
Thanks Jonathan!

DoofClenas

Who needs a Mirror!
Real Name
Clint

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I wish they would update the price of the refurbished EM5's. They are more expensive than the new ones.
I think they smartly are bleeding off the inventory now, so they won't have any/many when the new model comes out. They still are selling kit lenses from 4/3rds and m43 for stupid high prices. The sale ends 11/30. They'd probably rather sell the new ones and then after the sale, the refurbs will fill in for the "sale" prices.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom