1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus Site: Reconditioned Product Update Frequency?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by thenextpage, Nov 16, 2014.

1. thenextpage

thenextpage Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2014
    Hello Friends,

Does anyone know when updates are posted to the reconditioned section of the Olympus website? I'm looking for a few specific lenses, and refresh the reconditioned lens page several times a day. I'd like to know if there is a set time of day this section of the Olympus site is updated, so that I know when to look for new inventory. I'm spending way too much time looking at that webpage!

Thank you

2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    IT's pretty random.

3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Look everyday at every hour. I remember awhile back they accidentally posted ridiculously low dealer prices in the wee hours of the morning and I believe they honored the pricing for those lucky enough to order. It's also a good idea to order if there is a good price before a holiday weekend. They usually will honor price changes within a week or two apart and will sometimes honor discount coupons if you purchased the item within the same week of when they offered the coupon. Olympus is actually quite nice in accommodating their customers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. joesilver

joesilver Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 21, 2012
    Someone recently posted somewhere in this forum this link to a useful Windows program that alerts you when any Web page of your choice is updated. This could be used to let you know when new content is posted to the Get Olympus refurbished lenses page.

http://www.cmcode.co.uk/webmon

5. KellyinPA

KellyinPA Mu-43 Regular

Jun 2, 2011
    The 12-40 lens was just added.

6. thenextpage

Oct 13, 2014
    Thanks Jonathan!

7. thenextpage

Oct 13, 2014
    I did this and it worked! Thanks Joesliver.

8. thenextpage

Oct 13, 2014
    Thank you so much for the quick notification KellyinPA; I picked one of these up. Had a 5% discount code that I applied too, so was a nice deal!

9. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    I wish they would update the price of the refurbished EM5's. They are more expensive than the new ones.

10. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    I think they smartly are bleeding off the inventory now, so they won't have any/many when the new model comes out. They still are selling kit lenses from 4/3rds and m43 for stupid high prices. The sale ends 11/30. They'd probably rather sell the new ones and then after the sale, the refurbs will fill in for the "sale" prices.