1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus Silver 17mm F2.8 Mint w/caps

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Item for Sale

$155 shipping/insurance/paypal included - Silver Olympus 17mm F2.8 with original caps (no box, originally part of a kit)

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    The lens is EX+ to Mint condition - no cosmetic marks, glass is flawless, and fully and properly functioning. I will be able to post some photos if necessary. Shipping/insurance and paypal fees are all included in the listed pric.

Selling because I am primarily using my Pentax gear lately, which includes a newly acquired 21mm Limited lens (focal length falls right in between both of these lenses). Going to keep my e-p1 and kit lens for the time being, but don't have a need for this prime (also might end up using the money for a rokinon 7.5mm fisheye)

Are you the original owner of the items being sold?
    No

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition

Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Prefer ConUS but will consider other destinations (at additional cost), so feel free to ask via PM.

Shipping/insurance Charge
    Included

Shipping Services
    USPS

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    The lens being sold as described and shipped fully insured. Return will only be accepted if the lens is found to be inaccurately described! Along with feedback here, I also have around 40 positive feedback transactions at pentaxforums.com and over 400 on ebay (both same username).

Shipping is worldwide at actual cost, via USPS express mail insured and marked with the full value. No exceptions to that rule will be made! Shipping outside the US will likely be approximately $20 (including partial credit since shipping is included to the US in the above prices), please ask for a detailed quote. Thanks for looking.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, Thanks!

2. tabbyarthur

tabbyarthur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 5, 2011
    I'll take it

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest