Olympus refurbs - EM-10 and some lenses in stock

stw

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for posting. I am ready to see the O25 on there!

DougVaughn

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Doug Vaughn
I'd be in for an E-M10 if the price were $50 less since the taxes will cost me $50. Like the OP said, we need another 20% coupon.

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil

Hyubie

Unique like everyone else
Real Name
Herbert
Surprised you are tempted by $639 refurb. Cameta has it listed at 569 for the longest time, even in Amazon and BestBuy. Got one actually.

Sent from my iPhone

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
Not tempted yet--just wondering what people think would be the better deal (assuming you couldn't get either anywhere else).

Tells me that the cameta refurb price on the EM10 will be pretty good, but might be a while before Oly releases it to them.

I was actually all geared up to get something about a month and a half ago . . . then my car died. No fun at all. :/

Search

Mu-43 Regular
For me, it was not worth purchasing the reconditioned EM-10. If I bought new, I could pick up the discount on the lenses. In addition, I would have a 2 year warranty versus 6 month warranty.

PS I believe Amex doubles the manufactures warranty on both new items and refurbished items.

Ddeveryday

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the heads up! I finally ordered a 45mm 1.8. I can't wait to try it out! The website says it takes 1-2 weeks to ship. Do they really take that long? What's the advantage of refurb vs used on ebay that doesn't take as long to ship out?

Thanks!

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
Thanks for the heads up! I finally ordered a 45mm 1.8. I can't wait to try it out! The website says it takes 1-2 weeks to ship. Do they really take that long? What's the advantage of refurb vs used on ebay that doesn't take as long to ship out?

Thanks!
They ship pretty quick in my experience...under promise, over deliver

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken

Thanks!
You get a 90-day warranty from Olympus. And, you can purchase a 4-year extended warranty from Olympus if you choose to do so.

--Ken

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom