Olympus refurb 12-40 f/2.8 available right now 1:16pm EDT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by gpburdell, Sep 16, 2014.

1. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I checked that like three hours ago and the 12-40 wasn't even listed on the site. I've been trying to grab a refurb for awhile now and missed the even more awesome opportunity a few weeks ago when there was a 15% coupon as well. Though it sounds like the opportunity lasted like five minutes...

Anyway, thanks to your post I did manage to add one to my cart and check out before they disappeared. Thank you!

Now to see if it actually ships anytime soon.

Oh, and as of 2:24 EDT the button is still yellow.

3. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    And now out of stock at 2:31 EDT.

Whew - I finally got one (I think, guess I won't count my lenses until UPS delivers them).

EDIT: Well, BACK IN STOCK - at least as of 2:45 EDT. Probably going to be gone soon though.

EDIT2: Back out of stock at 3:04 EDT. If desperate you might just keep checking for a while.

4. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Emily
    In stock at 3:19 -- and I'm not in the market for one, so I didn't grab it.

5. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 16, 2014
    It seems like Olympus tends to update the refurb site in the late morning Eastern time. I've not been watching as diligently since I snagged my 12-40 a couple weeks ago (post-sale unfortunately), so I was surprised to see one of these available in the afternoon. From the other posts here it seems as if they had multiple units this round. Since I got mine thanks to doboy posting here, I felt I should pass the favor on to someone else. Glad you got one.

The refurbs from Olympus I've bought have all shipped quickly. Since you ordered on a Tuesday I'd anticipate you'll see it late this week. Depending on carrier they may require signature for delivery.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.