1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus refurb 12-40 f/2.8 available right now 1:16pm EDT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by gpburdell, Sep 16, 2014.

1. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I checked that like three hours ago and the 12-40 wasn't even listed on the site. I've been trying to grab a refurb for awhile now and missed the even more awesome opportunity a few weeks ago when there was a 15% coupon as well. Though it sounds like the opportunity lasted like five minutes...

Anyway, thanks to your post I did manage to add one to my cart and check out before they disappeared. Thank you!

Now to see if it actually ships anytime soon.

Oh, and as of 2:24 EDT the button is still yellow.

3. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    And now out of stock at 2:31 EDT.

Whew - I finally got one (I think, guess I won't count my lenses until UPS delivers them).

EDIT: Well, BACK IN STOCK - at least as of 2:45 EDT. Probably going to be gone soon though.

EDIT2: Back out of stock at 3:04 EDT. If desperate you might just keep checking for a while.

4. flamingfish

flamingfish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    Emily
    In stock at 3:19 -- and I'm not in the market for one, so I didn't grab it.

5. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    It seems like Olympus tends to update the refurb site in the late morning Eastern time. I've not been watching as diligently since I snagged my 12-40 a couple weeks ago (post-sale unfortunately), so I was surprised to see one of these available in the afternoon. From the other posts here it seems as if they had multiple units this round. Since I got mine thanks to doboy posting here, I felt I should pass the favor on to someone else. Glad you got one.

The refurbs from Olympus I've bought have all shipped quickly. Since you ordered on a Tuesday I'd anticipate you'll see it late this week. Depending on carrier they may require signature for delivery.