Olympus refurb 12-40 f/2.8 available right now 1:16pm EDT

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I checked that like three hours ago and the 12-40 wasn't even listed on the site. I've been trying to grab a refurb for awhile now and missed the even more awesome opportunity a few weeks ago when there was a 15% coupon as well. Though it sounds like the opportunity lasted like five minutes...

Anyway, thanks to your post I did manage to add one to my cart and check out before they disappeared. Thank you!

Now to see if it actually ships anytime soon.

Oh, and as of 2:24 EDT the button is still yellow.

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
And now out of stock at 2:31 EDT.

Whew - I finally got one (I think, guess I won't count my lenses until UPS delivers them).

EDIT: Well, BACK IN STOCK - at least as of 2:45 EDT. Probably going to be gone soon though.

EDIT2: Back out of stock at 3:04 EDT. If desperate you might just keep checking for a while.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
I checked that like three hours ago and the 12-40 wasn't even listed on the site.
It seems like Olympus tends to update the refurb site in the late morning Eastern time. I've not been watching as diligently since I snagged my 12-40 a couple weeks ago (post-sale unfortunately), so I was surprised to see one of these available in the afternoon. From the other posts here it seems as if they had multiple units this round. Since I got mine thanks to doboy posting here, I felt I should pass the favor on to someone else. Glad you got one.

The refurbs from Olympus I've bought have all shipped quickly. Since you ordered on a Tuesday I'd anticipate you'll see it late this week. Depending on carrier they may require signature for delivery.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom