Olympus reconditioned sale plus 20% off

Jay86

Mu-43 Veteran
Yeah without the president code its not as enticing anymore. If the code was still valid I would grab the Oly 45 and finish up my prime line-up! :) Another day :)

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
My 45 1.8 black arrived today. I ordered it the evening BEFORE the sale went into effect, but they honored the 20% coupon after I emailed and asked. Lens looks new, as usual.

cptobvious

Mu-43 Veteran
Received a dinged up and grimey E-M5 today, so needless to say it's going back. I'm not happy to have to pay return shipping on a product that hasn't been reconditioned as advertised.

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
Received a dinged up and grimey E-M5 today, so needless to say it's going back. I'm not happy to have to pay return shipping on a product that hasn't been reconditioned as advertised.
Not good. Sorry to hear that. I almost bought one, but they were sold out when I made my decision. I am feeling a bit better about the used one that I am currently testing. Let us know if you get sent another one.

--Ken

katiedaddy

Mu-43 Regular
Uh oh...
This is my first time ordering reconditioned products from Olympus and I am waiting on EP5, VF4, 17mm, and 75mm...
Crossing my fingers my copies will be in good condition..

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
Uh oh...
This is my first time ordering reconditioned products from Olympus and I am waiting on EP5, VF4, 17mm, and 75mm...
Crossing my fingers my copies will be in good condition..

I bought a refurbished E-PL2 and two lenses two years ago, and the lenses looked brand new (and the 40-150 is quite sharp). There were a few tiny hairline scuffs on the bottom of LCD, but they were hardly visible. Considering the amazing price, I felt it just came with the territory. At least Olympus allows you to return equipment if you are not happy. Hope you get some nice stuff!

--Ken

SRHEdD

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
I've bought LOTS from them as refurbed. The only thing sent back was a TG "Tough" camera, and it was well used. Everything else has been spot on perfect, as new.

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
For those that have had shipping confirmations emailed to them, what does your order status say on the site? Mine says "Completed" but I haven't gotten any tracking #.

Soar

Mu-43 Rookie
For those that have had shipping confirmations emailed to them, what does your order status say on the site? Mine says "Completed" but I haven't gotten any tracking #.
The status "complete" refers your card has been successfully charged. It will stay like that in spite of the shipping status of your order.
Just be patient. I once received the shipping notification of a back-ordered item two months after my order had been completed.

AndyCr

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Andy Cripps
The status "complete" refers your card has been successfully charged. It will stay like that in spite of the shipping status of your order.
Just be patient. I once received the shipping notification of a back-ordered item two months after my order had been completed.

I'm waiting for a silver 45mm, ordered last week. When I checked my bank account this morning the "pending" charge to Olympus that had been there since I ordered had disappeared. Checked the Olympus web site, my order said "complete". I meant to call customer service to see what was going on but it was one of those days at work, seemed to be juggling two or three phone calls all day, and never got the chance. After I got home, way too late to call, I received an email from Olympus saying my order had shipped, with a UPS tracking number. Checked the bank again, I still don't see anything going out to Olympus.

Now I'm not sure what to think. I guess I will find out Tuesday, when UPS is scheduled to deliver.

Update, just received an email from my bank telling me the charge went through

MRM

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Matt

Wow two months. If it goes to one month I will probably cancel my order of the 12-40 since I really wanted it for a cross country trip at the end of March.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I just got the wide angle and macro converters I ordered. The only time I had problems with them is when they accepted too many orders on E-PL5s. They emailed me a week later to offer me a black one instead, but I decided to wait on the silver and got it about three weeks later.

stripedrex

Do or do not. There is no try.
Real Name
Alex
So I ordered a 12-40 and 75mm on the 14th prior to presidents day. Got an EP5 on presidents day knowing I missed an additional 20% off my previous order. I wrote to Olympus and my original order for the 12-40 and 75 are getting credited the 20%! Really pumped and very happy with Olympus's customer support. I'll chalk this up to early bday present for me? Yeah .... GAS .... Need to sell A LOT of stuff now.

JeanLucX

Mu-43 Regular
Just received the black 75mm i got for less than 500 bucks:) It looks brand new and works great. It is weird that the 75-300 I ordered last time wasn't as nice. Maybe it was refurbished by a trainee:d

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Got my 75 today as well. Posted some shots over in the 75 image thread. I may have to sell something else so I can keep it. :tongue: Geez, it's sharp.

Latest threads

Top Bottom