Olympus reconditioned sale plus 20% off

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Some good deals there. e-p5 and e-m5 for $512 after discount! If I hadn't just bought a used e-p5 for $600 I'd be all over it. :frown:

Ccasey

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
E-M1 is $1119 - 20% and as of right now shows in stock!

Feeling a little bummed about paying full price but I hope someone else gets a great deal.

slmoore

Mu-43 Regular
Dang had maybe the last 45mm in my cart, but it disappeared while checking out and now all gone. Hope others had better luck

CarlB

Mu-43 Veteran
I ordered a reconditioned E-M1, but was not given a field to provide the "president" code. Have written a letter to their customer service, will see what they can do. Asked them to apply the coupon as I thought the next screen would give that option, or cancel the order.

Figured I'd best do it this way, rather than wait for the snafued missing coupon field to be fixed, only to find all the reconditioned stock gone.

Ah, just found where that field is: on the very first "Cart" screen, lower left. Missed it, and when you go forward, no further chance to apply the coupon.

jo45800

Mu-43 Veteran
967 $ for the em-1!:O Why I can't pay with canadian credit card or paypal to a us adress....grrr where is the free trade between thoses contry:((( there is never refurb product on the olympus canadian store.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Mu-43 mobile app

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Looks like a lot of the stuff in the outlet yesterday is already gone. Still some good deals though. The E-M1 is a steal... or the E-P5 + VF4 + 17mm combo.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yeah.... I'm resisting going for an E-P5 or E-M5. The bundle is very attractive, especially if I sold the 17mm. But I think I'll stick with my E-PL5 for now. Maybe there will be more sales on Memorial Day or Independence Day.

pcrit

Mu-43 Regular
Yeah, I just bought a brand new E-M1, 12-40 2.8, and a used 45 1.8. I would have saved so much money! Great deals if you are looking to buy.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to go for the refurbished E-M5 with 12-50 zoom for at at least one weather-resistant micro four-thirds package for $703 after the holiday discount... or a brand-new E-M10 body from Amazon with a $500 discount due to the credit I have there (effective price $199).

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I just went on through the "in cart" phase and entered the coupon code. $895 for the EM1. Mustn't hit "place order" . . .

modeledo2

New to Mu-43
967 $ for the em-1!:O Why I can't pay with canadian credit card or paypal to a us adress....grrr where is the free trade between thoses contry:((( there is never refurb product on the olympus canadian store.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Mu-43 mobile app

Doesn't Olympus USA accept shipping address in USA and credit card (Maestro or Visa) from Europe?
Or isn't Paypal then more flexible?

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Yeah, I'm trying to decide whether to go for the refurbished E-M5 with 12-50 zoom for at at least one weather-resistant micro four-thirds package for $703 after the holiday discount... or a brand-new E-M10 body from Amazon with a $500 discount due to the credit I have there (effective price $199).

If you can do without the WR, I'd go for the EM10 and buy a lens.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
If you can do without the WR, I'd go for the EM10 and buy a lens.

Yeah, that's what I'm beginning to think. Maybe the new 25mm f/1.8 with the E-M10. It'll still be more than $200 less than the refurbished E-M5.

tryinginvain

Mu-43 Regular
I ordered the E-M1, too good a deal to pass up! I ordered to a UPS store in NY and "adjusted" my billing address to work in the form. I also used paypal so I'm hoping there wont be any glitches with the billing address. I assume since paypal was used they shouldn't have to verify the billing address for the cc.

Latest threads

Top Bottom