Olympus reconditioned sale plus 20% off

stripedrex

Do or do not. There is no try.
Real Name
Alex
I have the 12-40 and the 75 already and the condition is mint and the pictures are crazy sharp. It's as if these are returns (was definitely opened and inspected, had a tracking number on it I suppose by the tester). I also got a vf4 for $99 and it's got some scratches on it (the black plastic part) but works great.

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Got my E-M5 and 12-40. Both look brand new. E-M5 has a shutter count of..... 63...woot! I almost feel like I robbed someone. :tongue:

zlatko-photo

Mu-43 Veteran
My 45mm f/1.8 refurb looked perfect on the outside, but the optics were decentered. The left side of the image would focus nearer than the right side. Returned it.

PatrickNSF

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
For those of you who were able to snag a 75mm/1.8 refurb – mine appears to have just shipped yesterday*– I'm curious if you bought the extended warranty for this lens. I've purchased the extended warranty for the 12-40mm/2.8 refurb, based on the cost of the lens and thinking there was more of a reason because of the mechanics, but am undecided on the 75mm/1.8. I didn't buy one one on the 45mm/1.8 refurb, but that decision was based on the lower cost of the lens.

The 30% promotion on extended warranties expires on March 28. Thanks.

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
For those of you who were able to snag a 75mm/1.8 refurb – mine appears to have just shipped yesterday*– I'm curious if you bought the extended warranty for this lens. I've purchased the extended warranty for the 12-40mm/2.8 refurb, based on the cost of the lens and thinking there was more of a reason because of the mechanics, but am undecided on the 75mm/1.8. I didn't buy one one on the 45mm/1.8 refurb, but that decision was based on the lower cost of the lens.
One thing to look at is the cost of a flat-rate repair. Factor that against the lifetime of the lens and the cost of the extended warranty.

PatrickNSF

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
Dara – Wow, that's a great reference. I hadn't seen that before. Interestingly, the cost to repair the 75mm is more than the cost to repair the 12-40mm (and I assumed it would have been the reverse). Sadly, it looks like the Olympus charge on my card may have been another pre-authorization, so my wait for the 75mm refurb could continues.

The 30% promotion on extended warranties expires on March 28. Thanks.
Where is the 30% off promotion? Can you please provide a link?

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom