Olympus Reconditioned Sale - 8/26 @ 10AM EST

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I don't know if the rewards can be applied to the sale items.
I have to go read the rules.
Generally, you can't stack coupons. For example, the final coupon ($50 off your purchase of $125 or more), probably can't be used.

I didn't know if you converted your reward points to gift cards ahead of time, whether you could use the gift card in addition to the coupon for the discount. Any purchases made tomorrow would be listed in your last rewards before you can stop accumulating new rewards at the end of August.

Quadna71

Mu-43 Top Veteran
When I go to the outlet section of Oly’s website it says nothing is available. Is that an error on my part or did they truly sell out of lenses, bodies, and accessories already?

steve16823

Mu-43 Top Veteran
When I go to the outlet section of Oly’s website it says nothing is available. Is that an error on my part or did they truly sell out of lenses, bodies, and accessories already?
Note that the sale is tomorrow. They generally remove everything from the outlet the day or days before the sale.

Real Name
Walter
Generally, you can't stack coupons. For example, the final coupon ($50 off your purchase of $125 or more), probably can't be used.

I didn't know if you converted your reward points to gift cards ahead of time, whether you could use the gift card in addition to the coupon for the discount. Any purchases made tomorrow would be listed in your last rewards before you can stop accumulating new rewards at the end of August.

Correct, you can use the 20% off code or use your Reward points. Not both.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Be ready to buy when you jump on the site tomorrow. If you screw around browsing and considering every option your nice deal may evaporate.

Dogbert62

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Patrick
The 12-45mm was on the page before they took it down... I think it was $510... don’t quote me on the price but I do remember it starting with a 5...

nandystam

Mu-43 Regular
GetOlympus is US only right?

Any ideas on approximate pricing for say reconditioned E-M10 II/E-M5 II/Pen-F? I'm wondering if it's worth going through a freight forwarder to have them sent down under..

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
GetOlympus is US only right?

Any ideas on approximate pricing for say reconditioned E-M10 II/E-M5 II/Pen-F? I'm wondering if it's worth going through a freight forwarder to have them sent down under..
FWIW, when I ordered my refurbished E-m10 mark II in May 11th, 2018, the original price for the E-m10 mark II was $300 US. The discount was 20% (i.e. $260). Because I live in a state (Massachusetts) that charges sales tax, the sales tax (6.25%, $16.25) was added to the total $276.24.

Mu-43 Legend
FWIW, when I ordered my refurbished E-m10 mark II in May 11th, 2018, the original price for the E-m10 mark II was $300 US. The discount was 20% (i.e. $260). Because I live in a state (Massachusetts) that charges sales tax, the sales tax (6.25%, $16.25) was added to the total $276.24.

I wish they were running this during this upcoming weekend, when Mass has their "tax free weekend."

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
Always great deals and always top quality merch. Nothing I have ever received has any signs of being used, I think probably all open box returns. I got the 12-100 PRO last time as I had been shopping around for one and the sale gave me a used price point on a basically new lens with warranty.

Mu-43 Legend
Can't get in. Got a "site unavailable" and now super slow loads :(

Reflector

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It was slow before but I think the stampede is crashing the site...

Mu-43 Legend
So, is no one in or are only a few folks in, and they are pillaging everything :p

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
I am trying now. First couple tries I got page down. But after a couple refreshes I am getting in r e a l l y s l ow ly.

Reflector

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I was able to load the first page but the site keeps giving the same error message (service unavailable) or otherwise taking a minute+ to load if it is responsive.

Latest threads

Top Bottom