1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus Rebates?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by MrPhotoBob, Jun 28, 2012.

1. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    Olympus has posted some new rebates on their site. I like the rebates that they will be giving for some of their equipment purchases, but my question is whether or not that equipment will be in my local store in time to honor the rebates? There are some lenses that they are giving rebates on that I have planned to purchase but the cupboard in my local store is bare, and has been bare for quite some time.
    https://us.buyolympus.com/special_o...oimatopnav&utm_campaign=specoffers_oimatopnav

2. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Thanks for the link. Glad to see they have a VF-3 rebate going. Wish they had one for the VF-2 as well.

Regarding availability, I guess there's always B&H (except for the E-M5)...

DH

3. Mikefellh

Mikefellh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    I wish this was backdated to June 1...I got $100 off the 40-150 in the store, and I could have gotten another $100 off from Olympus!

I hate that they are using a Visa card for the rebate rather than a cheque...you can never spend every penny!

4. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    I have some Olympus lenses that I wish to purchase, at least I will be able to get one rebate for one of them.

5. Foster2380

Foster2380 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 6, 2012
    Regarding rebate offer for the E-M5 it says camera and accessory must be purchased at the same time. That's too bad.