1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus rebate status

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by aquavf, May 17, 2013.

1. aquavf

aquavf Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2012
    Anyone receive their rebate from Olympus for the Jan len rebate? it's Promo # 46309. I amiled it in on March 25th. Still havn't heard from them.

2. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    I received a status e-mail from them about 6 weeks ago. I checked last week, they said it had been processed and is on its way. Due to arrive before June 12th. They must have tied it to a homing turtle!

3. twokatmew

twokatmew Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 1, 2012
    Lansing, MI, US
    Margaret
    Seeing this thread just reminded me about my March accessory rebate. Although it took them *forever* to admit they'd received my submission, it now says my rebate has been processed and mailed ... and that I should receive it by June 12. (Offer #46323)

Woo hoo! :biggrin:

4. OhWellOK

OhWellOK Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Yeah they take their sweet time :mad:, but you will get it.
    I submitted rebate for VF-2/HLD-6 F Grip in February:
    Mailed 02/03/13
    Received check 04/26/13
    That's ~11 weeks total, however they took 2 wks after mailing to acknowledge receipt of materials and I presume that's when the 8-10 wks turnaround starts. Oh and I received a check from Olympus - not Visa gift cards, which was fine by me.

5. Swandy

Swandy Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2009
    Did you order a BODY and a LENS??? I made the mistake of just purchasing the 17mm lens (I had purchased the EM5 last year.) and was waiting and waiting for the rebate check.
    When I called - actually the 3rd phone call - I was informed that I has mis-interpreted the rebate form and needed to get the EM5 body at the same time (or at least within the rebate period) to qualify for the rebate. The form that I printed - after registering on the olympus rebate site - was not clear about that.

6. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    I got my grip within two weeks of submitting the claim (on the last day of the promo)

7. aquavf

aquavf Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2012
    Just received a letter from olympus. They rejected my rebate because employees and dealers are not valid for this offer.

And I am not employee of any olympus dealer. What can I do?

8. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Ring them and ask?

9. aquavf

aquavf Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2012
    I just got off phone with them. I was told to send them the copy of the receipt again. Seems like they don't keep rebate materials we sent in on file. To me, that seems like they don't take rebate claim seriously. If they screw me over on this one (total of over $600 worth of rebates). I am sure I will never buy Olympus product again in my life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Mu-43 mobile app

10. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    I just got the same letter today.... I'll have to give them a call.

11. sammykhalifa

sammykhalifa Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Pittsburgh PA
    Neil
    It took me several months to get mine (an e-vf2 purchase), but it finally came.

12. aquavf

aquavf Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2012
    Did u called them? Did they fix the error? I faxed in the sales receipt still havnt hear anything back from them. They said it will only take 24-48 hrs to show up in system. But its been more than 3days

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Mu-43 mobile app

13. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    Wooo Hooo! Finally got my $150 check from Olympus the other day!

Took long enough... lol

14. aquavf

aquavf Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 26, 2012
    My rebate is postpone :(