1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus Pen Retro Bag Large

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by xanaduflipper, May 29, 2011.

1. xanaduflipper

xanaduflipper Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
  2. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Maybe I'm missing something but you've not included pics open and with camera.
    Is it a stock photo or your photo of your bag?

• Like Like x 1
  3. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Is this real leather?
    Will you ship to the US and for how much?

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've seen that photo before.....it's stock. I would suggest adding photos of the actual item to attract more bidders. So many are naturally distrustful, many will think it's a scam or that you are hiding some sort of damage.

I have one and I LOVE it.....I couldn't find it anywhere in the US and ordered one from the UK. If I remember right, it was around $65 and another $30-35 for shipping to the States brought it up to $100. I felt like a fool paying so much for a bag, but I don't care for ANY of the traditional bags. I wanted something in leather (or fake leather which is what I believe this is......but at least it looks good) and something that looked vintage. I looked at a few antique stores and couldn't find anything quite right.

Here's a shot of mine....
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukinosity/5398036327/" title="Olympus bag for Panasonic cameras by Lukinosity, on Flickr"> View attachment 165859 "500" height="309" alt="Olympus bag for Panasonic cameras"></a>
    ..if you click through, you can see some shots of the insides, too. It was difficult to show how it would hold everything, but it'll hold a gf-1 (or e-p1) with pancake and 2 additional lenses or a faux dslr size panny and one additional lens...(maybe 2, but it would be tight). I used to carry the cams you see with lenses attached.

here's the company page for it.... Olympus - Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large

• Like Like x 1
  5. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Photos added to listing on ebay

Hi All

Sorry I couldn't seem to upload any photos earlier so had to pick a 'stock' photo. I've now added pics of my bag that is for sale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xanaduflipper/sets/72157626707573497/

As far as I know its not real leather - rather leather look but it is good quality - its Olympus after all ;)

I am happy to send to North America. Unforunately my ebay account is setup for UK only (having had an 'incident' in the past with someone in Nigeria!)

I would put postage to the US at £10.00. If you are winning bidder, please message me BEFORE paying through paypal so I add on the additional postage.

Thanks for looking :smile:

6. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Still for sale if anyone else is interested. It's currently up to £41 on eBay.

7. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK