[EXPIRED] Olympus Pen Retro Bag Large

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by xanaduflipper, May 29, 2011.

1. xanaduflipper

xanaduflipper Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
  2. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Maybe I'm missing something but you've not included pics open and with camera.
    Is it a stock photo or your photo of your bag?

• Like Like x 1
  3. goshxii

goshxii Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 9, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Is this real leather?
    Will you ship to the US and for how much?

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've seen that photo before.....it's stock. I would suggest adding photos of the actual item to attract more bidders. So many are naturally distrustful, many will think it's a scam or that you are hiding some sort of damage.

I have one and I LOVE it.....I couldn't find it anywhere in the US and ordered one from the UK. If I remember right, it was around $65 and another $30-35 for shipping to the States brought it up to $100. I felt like a fool paying so much for a bag, but I don't care for ANY of the traditional bags. I wanted something in leather (or fake leather which is what I believe this is......but at least it looks good) and something that looked vintage. I looked at a few antique stores and couldn't find anything quite right.

Here's a shot of mine....
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukinosity/5398036327/" title="Olympus bag for Panasonic cameras by Lukinosity, on Flickr">"500" height="309" alt="Olympus bag for Panasonic cameras"></a>
    ..if you click through, you can see some shots of the insides, too. It was difficult to show how it would hold everything, but it'll hold a gf-1 (or e-p1) with pancake and 2 additional lenses or a faux dslr size panny and one additional lens...(maybe 2, but it would be tight). I used to carry the cams you see with lenses attached.

here's the company page for it.... Olympus - Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large

• Like Like x 1
  5. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Photos added to listing on ebay

Hi All

Sorry I couldn't seem to upload any photos earlier so had to pick a 'stock' photo. I've now added pics of my bag that is for sale.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/xanaduflipper/sets/72157626707573497/

As far as I know its not real leather - rather leather look but it is good quality - its Olympus after all ;)

I am happy to send to North America. Unforunately my ebay account is setup for UK only (having had an 'incident' in the past with someone in Nigeria!)

I would put postage to the US at £10.00. If you are winning bidder, please message me BEFORE paying through paypal so I add on the additional postage.

Thanks for looking :smile:

6. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Still for sale if anyone else is interested. It's currently up to £41 on eBay.

7. xanaduflipper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Kent, UK