1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus Pen Mini E-PM1 kit

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    I have a PEN Mini for sale now. This camera has been my workhorse for a while, but I'm stepping up to higher now.

First the bad: screen scratches. This camera has been treated gently, but not gently enough it seems. I believe the scratches come from being tossed around in a bag with other things in it. It hasn't been dropped, hit, stabbed, or abused in any crazy ways. The screen scratches are slightly visible when the screen is on, mostly off-angle. It doesn't interfere with shooting. See photos below.

Now the good: Pen Minis have a bad rap for dodgy IS systems. This camera does not and has never had that problem. As far as I can see, IS works perfectly throughout the range of FLs and shutter speeds.

The body apart from the screen is in essentially perfect condition, apart from some dust to be brushed off. I added the Flipbac G1 grip to this camera, which is a dramatic handling improvement. The kit zoom lens is also in completely perfect condition, and all accessories (flash, caps, etc) are included along with the original box.

Due to the screen condition, I am offering some extra accessories:
    * SanDisk Extreme 4GB SD card
    * 25mm f/1.2 C-mount lens with adapter

For this package, I am looking to get $290 shipped Paypal Gift to CONUS.

Here is a photo of the screen condition. Keep in mind that this is taken with a straight-on flash at a sharp angle, and represents the worst case scenario for the screen. Only two or three of the marks remain slightly visible when the screen is on.
    P1010752.JPG
    And this is the dusty but otherwise perfect front of the camera:
    P1010753.JPG

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Bump -- willing to consider offers for body-only or lens-only. I'm thinking $200 shipped or so for the body.

3. LegacyLens

LegacyLens Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 25, 2012
    Hmmm can i have a few weeks 3-4 have to wait for my dad to get back from hawii?