1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

olympus Pen F caps for 17mm f/2.8 giveaway !

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by mauve, May 5, 2011.

1. mauve

mauve Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 9, 2010
    Paris, France
    Just received a mail from Olympus today.

For customers in the EU zone (and maybe others), buy a 17 mm f/2.8 and get the famous "Pen F" logo cap free !

Pancake + Lens Cap - Olympus

They seem to be quite lax on conditions, and possibly you may apply if you have already the lens and you kept a copy of the invoice and the bar code of the box. But I can't vouch for their level of checking.

Cheers,

[update] I noticed according to the link I pasted that the special offer is supposed to have ended on the 20th of April, but on the (french) version of the page I received, it was extended to May, 31th. So depending on where you live, YMMV. [/update]

2. hellomrmoon

hellomrmoon Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 18, 2011
    California
    This is great considering the high price of that cap alone.

I really hope the US follows and does the same giveaway. If not, does anyone in the EU want to do this for me if I cover shipping costs? Got a fresh receipt ready :redface:

3. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    I'd buy one just to get the cap

4. harrysue

harrysue Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    I thought you were posting about a free hat!

5. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Thanks for the link. The cap that came with my lens is rather nice itself, plastic with an alloy 'Olympus' face. I doubt I'd be able to get the Pen-F one...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.