• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Pen-F Camera Body - Olympus 17mm f/1.8 lens - Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for daleeight (4)

User name: daleeight

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus Pen-F Camera Body - Olympus 17mm f/1.8 lens - Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens

Prices: $675 (Pen-F)
$250 (17mm)
$175 (45mm)
$1000 (Gets you all and a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 20 too)

Ships to: US

Description: Olympus Pen-F Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (20mp)
With some sadness I'm going to sell my great Olympus Pen-F camera, to a new US home. I'd comfortably say it is in great condition and shape. No scratches of cracks or dings and not peeling either. Very low shutter count at 2625.

This one is the silver model, 20mp sensor for those that aren't familiar. Has 5-axis IBIS, up to 1/8000 shutter, 10fps shooting, 50mp high-res mode, metal body, and the front mounted dial to easily get to monochrome and other modes. I have multiple batteries for the camera, all of them are actual Olympus ones, not a different brand. Comes with the original battery charger, an Olympus camera strap (not used). I search high and low for the original box and can't find it, but everything will be packed perfect in a box that will hold it all securely. I had a 32gb Sandisk card in it, and will leave it in the body.

Most know the Pen-F and that a lot of Olympus shooters love theirs. A great shooting camera, and for street photography with the Olympus 17mm f/1.8 lens it is great.

Olympus 17mm f/1.8 m43 lens
I also have my Olympus 17mm f/1.8 lens (black model) for sale too. This lens is in great condition also. I never got the optional Olympus lens hood but I have 2 different lens hoods for it and will include both with it, so you can decide your favorite. I got an el-cheapo pinch cap to make it easier to remove when the hood is on, but I also have the original Olympus lens caps (front and back) that I'll include. I did find the original box for the lens, so will include that with the rest.

Olympus 45mm f/1.8 m43 lens
Lastly, I have my Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens for sale too. This is same as the others above, great condition, hardly used. This is the original Olympus "Portrait" lens, and it does a great job at that, but also as a lens with more reach. I have both original caps for it, included, but can't find the box, so will pack well.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS - Ground

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 1 -2 days

References: Have sold items on here (Olympus 75mm f/1.8 last year), and also on the Eee-bay site (abowler), no issues at all.

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• 1 Pen-F  Front.jpg
    1 Pen-F Front.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 118
  • 2 Pen-F back.jpg
    2 Pen-F back.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 3 Pen-F back 2.jpg
    3 Pen-F back 2.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 4 Pen-F  Top.jpg
    4 Pen-F Top.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 118
  • 5 Pen-F  Open.jpg
    5 Pen-F Open.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 6 Pen-F  All.jpg
    6 Pen-F All.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 6 Pen-F  Bottom.jpg
    6 Pen-F Bottom.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Oly 17 All.jpg
    Oly 17 All.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 107
  • Oly 17 back.jpg
    Oly 17 back.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Oly 17 Capped.jpg
    Oly 17 Capped.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Oly 17 Front.jpg
    Oly 17 Front.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Oly 45 Back.jpg
    Oly 45 Back.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Oly 45 Capped.jpg
    Oly 45 Capped.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Oly 45 Front.jpg
    Oly 45 Front.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 100

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom