1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Olympus PEN E-PL2 Digital SLR 12.3 Megapixel Camera with 14-42mm & 40-150mm Lenses Ki

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Spaceghost33, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
  2. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Keith
    Similar price at Cameta as well.

I bought a similar E-PL1 kit at a comparable price a bit over a year ago and I can attest that this kit is a nice way to get started with :43:. The kit lenses are both very capable and cover a huge range (28-300mm in 35mm terms).

If you're reading this and contemplating making the jump to :43:, what are you waiting for?

3. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Maryland
    I'm looking at this and the one at Costco. Any huge difference between this and the PL3? I"m very tempted.....