1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus PEN E-PL1 kit | Location: US | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by TerryMathews, Oct 14, 2013.

1. TerryMathews

TerryMathews New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling Olympus PEN E-PL1 kit
    Prices $325
    Location US
    Ships to CONUS
    Description Bought the following camera kit, and I'm thinking about switching back to full-sized DSLRs instead. My loss is your gain.

-Olympus PEN E-PL1. Great micro 4/3 camera. 12.3MP sensor, but takes much better pictures than compact cameras due to the size of the sensor (8x larger than the average compact). Camera uses standard-sized SD cards, not included. Currently sells for $150+ used on Amazon.

-Olympus VF-3 electronic viewfinder. Fits on the hot shoe and gives you the viewfinder that you would expect on a DSLR. Has a button to toggle off and turn the screen viewfinder on. This is a lifesaver if you're shooting outside. $120+ used on Amazon.

-Olympus 40-150 Zoom lens. F4.0-5.6. 35mm equivalent focal length: 80-300 mm. $125 used on Amazon.

-Olympus 14-42 Pancake lens. F3.5-5.6. 35mm equivalent focal length: 28-84 mm. $115 used on Amazon.

Also have some accessories I'll throw in: Two Pentax manual-focus lenses and an adapter. They work great and are wonderful for video recording; An Olympus neckstrap; Extra battery (Two batteries and the charger and included in total).

Sample images are available upon request. Not willing to separate bundle at this time.
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method USPS Priority
    Shipping charge included
    Handling time 2 business days
    References ebay: TerryMathews, heatware: TerryMathews
    Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Email terry@terrymathews.net for fastest response.

2. TerryMathews

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    I've got a camera that I'm watching right now. $350 shipped if someone buys today.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

3. TerryMathews

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    Price drop

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk