1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] Olympus PEN E-PL1 kit | Location: US | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by TerryMathews, Oct 14, 2013.

1. TerryMathews

TerryMathews New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling Olympus PEN E-PL1 kit
    Prices $325
    Location US
    Ships to CONUS
    Description Bought the following camera kit, and I'm thinking about switching back to full-sized DSLRs instead. My loss is your gain.

-Olympus PEN E-PL1. Great micro 4/3 camera. 12.3MP sensor, but takes much better pictures than compact cameras due to the size of the sensor (8x larger than the average compact). Camera uses standard-sized SD cards, not included. Currently sells for $150+ used on Amazon.

-Olympus VF-3 electronic viewfinder. Fits on the hot shoe and gives you the viewfinder that you would expect on a DSLR. Has a button to toggle off and turn the screen viewfinder on. This is a lifesaver if you're shooting outside. $120+ used on Amazon.

-Olympus 40-150 Zoom lens. F4.0-5.6. 35mm equivalent focal length: 80-300 mm. $125 used on Amazon.

-Olympus 14-42 Pancake lens. F3.5-5.6. 35mm equivalent focal length: 28-84 mm. $115 used on Amazon.

Also have some accessories I'll throw in: Two Pentax manual-focus lenses and an adapter. They work great and are wonderful for video recording; An Olympus neckstrap; Extra battery (Two batteries and the charger and included in total).

Sample images are available upon request. Not willing to separate bundle at this time.
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method USPS Priority
    Shipping charge included
    Handling time 2 business days
    References ebay: TerryMathews, heatware: TerryMathews
    Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Email terry@terrymathews.net for fastest response.

2. TerryMathews

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    I've got a camera that I'm watching right now. $350 shipped if someone buys today.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

3. TerryMathews

0   0   0

Oct 14, 2013
    Price drop

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk