1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus Pen E-PL1 body - $149

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by dhazeghi, Apr 11, 2012.

1. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Just saw that Cameta has few of these. Body only, factory reconditioned (including Olympus 90 day warranty). Quite a bargain.

DH

• Like Like x 2
  2. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
  3. sLorenzi

sLorenzi Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 15, 2010
    Brazil
    Sidinei
    I was going to order it just now, but they won't ship it to Brazil, as always. For me just e-bay.... damn.

4. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    I wonder if it is a question of cost and duties making it unattractive? USPS shipping would be around $40US and I know Brazilian customs can hit pretty hard on camera equipment. I used to have a friend that ordered and had US stuff set to me and I would reship it to Brazil. After the last USPS price increase and a whopping duty on the last shipment (3 years ago?) we stopped doing it.

5. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA
    Wow, that is a great price. Costs less than replacing the cracked screen on my current PL1. Thanks for the tip.

6. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    There are plenty of companies that will tranship for you.

7. atomic

atomic Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 3, 2011
    Thanks, grabbed this as a backup for my E-PM1. Great price!

8. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
  9. Ranger Rick

Ranger Rick Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 11, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Rick
    Buying directly from Cameta site, you save the $12.95 shipping charged when you buy via Amazon (at least in USA).

Sent using Mu-43 App

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.