1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus Pen E-P3 (Silver) w/ 2 lenses

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by LVL8hacker, Jan 23, 2012.

1. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    SOLD​

Hello everyone,
    I have for sale my MINT OLY E-P3. IF I had to guess I would say under 1000 clicks on the shutter. The camera will come with the 14-42mm kit lens. It is also wrapped in a black leatherette. Screen saver was applied from day one (although poorly by be :( . Air bubble under screen protector can be seen in pictures. It will also come with the box, books, charger, battery, neck strap.

As an extra, I have a wonderful Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 AND FD to M4/3 adapter I am including with the sale. Great for someone wanting to try a legacy lens on :43: or just add it to your collection.

Letting this go for a STEAL, $580 FIRM shipped to the CONUS Paypal please. cash if you are local.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2. meggie t

meggie t Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jan 8, 2012
    PM sent!

3. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina