1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus PEN E-P3, M.Zuiko 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 II R | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by yesindeed, Feb 22, 2013.

1. yesindeed

yesindeed New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 22, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus PEN E-P3 body with accessories (no lens)
    </br>Prices</br> $275 - includes shipping
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking to fund an OM-D, so I'm selling my lovely E-P3. Very grateful to it as it served as inspiration to get into m4/3 and upgrade.

1) E-P3 in black. Has heavy duty Schott glass display protector installed. A few light scratches on the protector itself, only noticeable when LED is turned off. You can (carefully) remove the protector to reveal a pristine, perfect condition LED display if you'd like. A few light signs of discoloration / scratching on the body, mainly on the bottom.

Perfect working condition. Includes body cap, strap, two batteries, one charger, original cabling, and owner's manual, all in original box

2) EDIT: withdrawing the 14-42mm lens from sale, as I've decided to keep it for use with the OM-D.

Buyer covers Paypal fees or send cash as gift.

Forgive the bad iPhone pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $FREE
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 business days
    </br>References</br> eBay: sw8fixay
    </br>
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. yesindeed

yesindeed New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Feb 22, 2013
    14-42mm lens withdrawn. Sale is for camera body only plus small accessories.

Price dropped to $275 - shipping included in price.